Girls and their families who are interested in registering for or renewing their Girl Scout membership are invited to this FREE unique fall festival experience. This event is designed to deliver the fun of fall and Girl Scouts in a safe manner, keeping in mind all COVID-19 precautions and guidelines.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Below is a list of the current rules and expectations for the event. As more details are finalized, new elements to keep everyone safe may be added.
Fall Fest Drive-Thru Event Rules and Expectations
- All GSWNY staff will be wearing masks for the entire event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available onsite at each station.
- Families in vehicles should wear masks if possible for two-way precaution while interacting with GSWNY staff.
- All families must remain in their vehicles at all time.
- Smoking in your car while driving thru the event is prohibited.
- Families are asked to attend the event at their designated time slot to ensure safety precautions and congestion is minimized.
- No restrooms will be available on site at Fall Fest.
- Any handouts or giveaways from GSWNY staff will be prepared with COVID sanitation precautions.