A Go-Getter is bold, honest, and determined to succeed. Goal-oriented and ambitious, she’s also a life-long learner who believes no challenge is too difficult.
Girl Scout Week Activity
- Set a goal to achieve a big objective. Is it a Journey Summit Award, straight A’s, mastering a new routine, or scoring a goal? Create a plan to work hard to make it happen.
- Learn a new skill. Celebrate your love of learning. Practice a skill that will help you explore something you’ve always wanted to try.
- Create a motivational mantra. Go-Getters get back up and try again when they fall down. Create a mantra or saying to encourage yourself and others to be determined to succeed.
Girl Scouting Year-Round – Virtual Join Event
- Tune-in to a Facebook Live throughout the
day or evening and check-in for exciting giveaways around how Girl Scouts offer
a year-round experience for girls from Camping and Outdoors, STEM, to Life
Skills, and Entrepreneurship.
- Facebook Live – Members of Recruitment will speak to the breadth of Girl Scouts’ programs and services for girls year-round.
- Daily Incentives: Engagement and Membership on Facebook and Instagram