Thinking outside the box is an Innovator’s specialty, so she’s always looking for a creative way to take action. She definitely knows how to get things done.
Girl Scout Week Activity
- Solve a problem in a creative way. Whether it is a broken shoelace or a polluted beach, Girl Scouts innovate to find unique solutions. Find an imaginative solution to an everyday or community problem.
- Invent something new. Think outside the box and find a new way to do something. Share your idea with other Girl Scout sisters or your family.
- Create a work of art. Choose your favorite type of art and make a masterpiece that’s cookie-related that looks like something that no one has ever seen before.
Girl Scouting Year-Round – Virtual Join Event
- Tune-in to a Facebook Live throughout the
day or evening and check-in for exciting giveaways around how Girl Scouts offer
year-round experiences for girls in the area of Entrepreneurship with the
largest girl-run business in the world – the Girl Scout cookie program and
learn what the Digital Cookie Drawing and Cookie Drive-thru is all about. GSWNY
Thunderclap Social Media posting where everyone in GSWNY posts the
same message to social media on the same day.
- Facebook Live – Member of Product Program and a girl will speak to the breadth of Girl Scouts’ Cookie Program and how it impacts girls year-round.
- Daily Incentives: Engagement and Membership on Facebook and Instagram