Courageous and strong, a Risk-Taker’s keen to try new things and to embrace the unfamiliar. She’s ready to step up and break the mold if that’s what it takes.
Girl Scout Week Activity
- Do something new. Girl Scouts explore the world around them. Do something that you’ve never done before.
- Eliminate “can’t” from your vocabulary. Think about the times you’ve said “I can’t (do something).” Try something that you thought you couldn’t do.
- Break the mold. Be the first person you know to try something. Share with your friends and family about your experience.
Girl Scouting Year-Round – Virtual Join Event
- Tune-in to a Facebook Live throughout the
day or evening and check-in for exciting giveaways around how Girl Scouts offer
year-round experiences for girls in the areas of the Girl Scout High Awards –
Gold, Silver, and Bronze and Community Service.
- Facebook Live – Member of Girl Experience will speak to the breadth of Girl Scouts’ Programs and how they impact girls year-round and a Girl Scout Gold Awardee and Alum will speak about her experience.
- Daily Incentives: Engagement and Membership on Facebook and Instagram
Leave a Reply