A Leader is confident, responsible, and committed to changing the world for the better—and she’s happiest when others join her in taking the lead!
Girl Scout Week Activity
- Be a role model. Lead younger girls in celebrating Girl Scout Week activities and being G.I.R.L.s!
- Lead a Take Action project. Make the world a better place when you Take Action to solve issues in your community in a sustainable way.
- Invite the community. Welcome your community to your Girl Scout Week celebrations or Take Action projects.
Girl Scouting Year-Round – Virtual Join Event
- Tune-in to a Facebook Live throughout the
day or evening and check-in for exciting giveaways around how Girl Scouts offer
year-round experiences for girls in the areas of Camp and Outdoor.
- Facebook Live – Member of Camp/Outdoor Program will speak to the breadth of Girl Scouts’ Camp/Outdoor Program and how it impacts girls year-round.
- Daily Incentives: Engagement and Membership on Facebook and Instagram
- One-time Incentive: Starter Kit and 1 Week of Camp