Our annual, girl-led, women’s event of the year is happening in three short weeks on Thursday, September 26. We can’t wait to celebrate our nine amazing honorees and their contributions to the community!
More than just honoring the women, this event is all about mentorship. Each of the honorees was paired with a Girl Scout who will serve as a presenter at the event, sharing about her experience being mentored.
Check out photos of the Girl Scouts and their honorees below!
You can be a part of this special event as well by purchasing a ticket gswny.org.
2019 Women of Distinction:
- Christine Bonaguide, Esq.: Partner, Hodgson Russ LLP (Erie County)
- Linda Clark, M.D.: Doctor of Preventive/Occupational Medicine, Founder and CEO, Clark Occupational Medicine Services (Monroe County)
- Tory Irgang: Executive Director, Chautauqua Region Community Foundation (Chautauqua County)
- Candace Johnson, Ph.D.: President and CEO, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Erie County)
- Joyce A. Markiewicz: Chief Business Development Officer, Catholic Health (Erie County)
- Nadia Pizzaro: Homeless Services Director, BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc. (Erie County)
- Katherine Conway-Turner, Ph.D.: President, State University of New York at Buffalo State (Erie County)
- Lori Van Dusen: Founder and CEO, LVW Advisors (Monroe County)
- Linda Zakrzewski: Volunteer of Distinction, Teacher, Family and Consumer Science, School 81 Buffalo (Erie County)
Leave a Reply