The SPCA Serving Erie County offers a variety of virtual programming for Girl Scouts. Watch for live virtual badge workshops for individual Girl Scouts listed on our GSWNY Events calendar such as:
- Junior Animal Habitats Badge Workshop on October 27, 2020
- Cadette Animal Helpers Badge Workshops on October 24 and November 21, 2020
- Senior Voice for the Animals Badge Workshop on November 21, 2020.
In-person and/or virtual tours and patch programs (fee based & on demand) for Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors also available. Your troop can complete simple activities in your virtual troop meetings or individual scouts and then invite the SPCA Serving Erie County to your troop meeting for a virtual field trip and animal meet and greet. Suggestions for which activities work best virtually are made for each age group below.
- Daisy Patch Program Activities 1-3 and 6 are easiest to do virtually.
- Brownie Patch Program Activities 1, 3, and 6 are easiest to do virtually.
- Junior Patch Program Activities 1, 3 and 6 are easiest to do virtually.
Cost: $50 per troop for a 30-minute virtual tour and animal encounter. Patches cost $2 per participant and will be mailed to the troop leader following completion of the evaluation form. Programs are available Monday-Saturday afternoons and evenings.
Begin setting up your virtual or in-person field trips at: https://forms.gle/vC6SSzsLRixJoNuV8
The SPCA Serving Erie County is not affiliated financially in any way with any other animal agency, including the Niagara County SPCA, the ASPCA, or any other humane society or animal welfare group. Our protocols, policies, and procedures are unique to this organization, a completely independent humane society that does not receive any city, county, state, or federal tax dollars. The important programs and services of the SPCA Serving Erie County are possible only due to the caring people and organizations that support us.