Throughout August, we’re holding information sessions for adults related to Girl Scouting and volunteering.
Event Dates: August 10, 17. 24. and 31 at 8 p.m., and August 12 and 26 at 1 p.m.
Register for one of our upcoming sessions using the link below:
Pop in while we talk about all things Girl Scouts!
- The benefits of Girl Scouts for your family
- How to be a community leader as a Girl Scout volunteer
- Understand how Girl Scouting fits into a virtual world
- What troops can do when the pandemic restrictions are lifted
- Hear about the 1:1 support from GSWNY throughout your first volunteer year
After you register for the Zoom meeting, you’ll receive an email with a password to login as Girl Scouts keep safety in mind all the time. We’ll also share some fabulous summer recipes with a s’mores theme! We hope you’ll join us!
Leave a Reply