Strength, resilience, togetherness, and the support of community—that’s what Girl Scoutsis all about. So in this uncertain world, you can count on one thing for sure: today, tomorrow, together, we are on your team.
When you stick with Girl Scouts, you’re not just giving your girl something to do, you’re giving her someone to be. The bravest, boldest, best version of herself. The version of herself that walks with her head a bit higher and acts with confidence.
And as she grows, we’ll grow with her, guiding her through life’s ups and downs, supporting her strengths, and showing her new and exciting paths to take.
Not only does renewing mean another year of Girl Scouting, you also qualify for these amazing incentives!
Here’s a breakdown of all our incentives for Ultimate Spring Renewal, now through April 30! Check out the grid below for Spring Reneal Incentives through May 31.
- Renew by 4/14 to be entered to win one of those adorable cookie-inspired KSwiss sneakers – 5 girl and 5 co-leader winners to be drawn!
- Co-leaders and girls who renew by 4/30 will earn a GSWNY lunch sack.
- Troops who renew 90% of girls + 2 co-leaders by 4/30 will earn a $20 GSWNY credit for shop, program or property.
- Girls, co-leaders and SUMs who renew by 5/31 will earn Sage Tuition Reward points.
- Join us for a new program launching May 6, with a members-only virtual event featuring former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama.
Check them out below!
Here is the full list:
Leave a Reply